The Brexit Party is Getting Ready for a General Election, Whenever it Comes.
We are selecting candidates to fight every seat. And we’re developing policies to address some of the problems facing British society – to take advantage of the great opportunities Brexit will bring. At our national event, The Big Vision, held at the NEC Birmingham on Sunday June 30th, we announced some of our first policy priorities – outlined here.
Now our 115,000 registered supporters have the chance to get involved in shaping the next stage of our movement for democracy. Throughout September, the Brexit Party will be holding 11 conferences – one in every region, each of 2000 people. Instead of talking at you, we want to engage our supporters in helping us to shape post-Brexit Britain.
Go to The Brexit Party website to attend in September and play your part in changing politics for good.
Brexit is a great opportunity for us to take control of our laws, borders and money – and decide our own economic future. Britain is divided into two economies: London and the rest of Britain. London, our fantastic world-leading capital city, can look after itself. It’s time to invest in the rest. The Brexit Party plans a Brexit Booster of investment in our regions.
It’s Time to Invest in the Rest
- Save the £39 billion ransom demanded by the EU; that’s our money to invest as we see fit
- Scrap the multi-billion pound HS2 vanity project
- Reduce and redirect the foreign aid budget
- We can give Britain an extra £200 billion to:Invest in growth in our regions
- Rebuild the transport system outside London
- Invest in faster, cheaper broadband for everybody
- Ensure there’s free wi-fi on every train and bus outside London
- Take control of our fishing waters and revive coastal communities
- Remove business rates for new high street businesses outside London
- Cancel the interest on student loans
The Brexit Party Pledge Save the £39 Billion Ransom Demanded by the EU
The Brexit Party Pledge Scrap the Multi-billion Pound HS2 Vanity Project
The Brexit Party Pledge Reduce and Redirect the Foreign Aid Budget
The Brexit Party Pledge Give Britain an Extra £200 billion to Invest in Growth in our Regions
The Brexit Party Pledge Rebuild the Transport System Outside London
The Brexit Party Pledge Invest in Faster, Cheaper Broadband for Everybody
The Brexit Party Pledge Ensure There’s Free wi-fi on Every Train and Bus Outside London
The Brexit Party Pledge Take Control of our Fishing Waters and Revive Coastal Communities
The Brexit Party Pledge Remove Business Rates for New High Street Businesses Outside London
The Brexit Party Pledge Cancel the Interest on Student Loans
Tell us what you firstname.lastname@example.org
Our politics is broken. Leaving the anti-democratic European Union will be the first big step in taking back political control. We also need to take on the en-trenched power of the Westminster establishment and the two-party political system that serves only itself. The Brexit Party’s proposals for far-reaching political reform will include:
- Changing the electoral system to ensure Parliament is more representative of the people
- Challenging the power of the unelected House of Lords
- Cleaning up the easily abused system of postal votes on demand
- Making the civil service serve the public
- Reforming the politically biased BBC’s self-serving TV licence fee