• The UK exported £289 billion of goods and services to other EU member states. This is equivalent to 46% of total UK exports.
• The UK exported £345 billion of goods and services to non-EU countries. This is equivalent to 54% of total UK exports.
• Goods and services imports from the EU were worth £353 billion (53.1% of the total) in 2018.
• Goods and services imports from non-EU were worth £312.1 billion (46.9% of the total) in 2018.
• The UK had a trade deficit of -£64 billion with the EU but a surplus of £33 billion with non-EU countries.
• The UK recorded a deficit in goods with both the EU and non-EU countries, but a trade surplus in services with both the EU and non-EU countries.
• The EU accounted for 49% of UK goods exports and 41% of services exports; 54% of imported goods and 50% of imported services were imported from the EU.
Copyright: Open Government Licence v3.0
Read Full News Story » Statistics on UK-EU Trade : July 2019